- Welcome back! I am excited for this new school year and to be your math teacher! Please remember to contact me at any time.
No details found
This week in class
December 11, 2017
1) Multiplying Decimals Formative
2) Summative 12/20 on Decimals
Dividing Decimals by a Whole Number worksheet
Dividing Decimals by Decimals Worksheet
** Tomorrow Fleckenstein's Brownie Treat ... Bring in a $1
No Homework except to study
Summative on Decimals 12/20
December 15, 2017
1)Finish Formative Dividing Decimals
How to Succeed in
- Take notes and keep your notebook organized.
- Ask questions and listen when others ask questions. Ask for help when you don’t understand something.
- Review your notes before beginning your homework.
- Show all your work and check your work. Developing good habits during practice will help you during summatives.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. Rework homework problems and problems from your notes. Cover the answers and quiz yourself.
- Make a list of important concepts and skills. Explain the concepts in your own words. Explain how to solve the problems we have been learning.
- Review regularly. 10-20 minutes of review each day beats 3 hours of cramming.
- October 4, 2017 :
Module 2 Summative
GCF and LCM Summative today. Early math review Monday, 10/2 at 7:40
No Links Provided